ProCulture® Complete Spinner Flask with Shur-Lok® Closure, Angled Sidearms and Magnetically Driven Vortex Impeller, Wilmad-LabGlassSupplier: WILMAD/LABGLASS
BP-3600-114 BP-3600-110 BP-3600-116 BP-3600-112 BP-3600-108
76335-246EA 1689 USD76335-246 76335-242 76335-248 76335-244 76335-240
ProCulture® Complete Spinner Flask with Shur-Lok® Closure, Angled Sidearms and Magnetically Driven Vortex Impeller, Wilmad-LabGlass
Flasks Spinner Flasks
For cultures that require a controlled environment, Shur-Loc® center neck caps have a unique compression O-ring design that provides a positive visible seal.
- Flasks have internal baffles for enhanced agitation
- Sidearm openings large enough for 50 ml pipettes
- Flask base has central bump to prevent material from accumulating at the bottom center
- Entire assembly made of FDA approved materials
- Cap made from Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), red rubber, Ultem®
- Flask is type 1, class A borosilicate glass construction
- All components are autoclavable
The impeller eliminates dead spots and extends above the media surface to increase aeration. It is made from PTFE, silicone, polysulfone, borosilicate glass.