Water Standards, CRM, Karl Fischer Titration, Hydranal™, Fluka™, Honeywell Research ChemicalsSupplier: Honeywell Research Chemicals
34426-40ML 34424-10G 34425-80ML
BJ34426-40MLEA 220.24 USDBJ34426-40ML BJ34424-10G BJ34425-80ML
Water Standards, CRM, Karl Fischer Titration, Hydranal™, Fluka™, Honeywell Research Chemicals
Standards Water Determination (by Karl Fischer method) Standards
Certified reference material for Karl Fischer titration, exact value on certificate of analysis.
- For volumetric and coulometric Karl Fischer applications
- Manufactured according to ISO 17034 requirements
- Certificate of Analysis showing the exact water content, expanded uncertainty plus comprehensive product information and instruction for use
- Lot-related stability and homogeneity studies
- Verified against external standards such as NIST SRM 2890 or NMIJ CRM 4222
- Convenient packaging
Hydranal CRMs serve as a reference point. They are traceable to high-purity materials of well-established purity and/or SI units. Additionally they are verified against internationally accepted standards from national metrological institutes such as NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology, USA) or NMIJ (National Metrology Institute of Japan). In addition to traceability to accepted references, Hydranal CRMs have a well-defined mass fraction and highly accurate measurement of uncertainty which can be found in the Certificate of Analysis (CoA).
Certifications: Hydranal CRMs are tested under ISO/IEC 17025 and comply with ISO Guide 34 requirements.