Full featured digital surface resistance meter with data storage, temperature, and humidity testing.
- Measurement to determine if a surface is dissipative, conductive, or insulative
- Digital LED display
- Test range: 10³ to 10¹²
- Test voltage: 10 V/100 V(automatic ranging)
- Stores test data (up to 9801 measurement values) that can be accessed via USB
- Quickly build test reports with the included software or export the tests via CSV file
- Measures temperature and humidity
- Built-in resistivity probes
The Warmbier SRM200 is a very useful instrument for checking surface resistance and resistance to ground. The instrument can be used on a variety of different work surfaces, including floors, chairs, carts, clothing, and packaging materials. The measured value is displayed to indicate whether the surface is conductive, dissipative, or insulating. All readings can be stored in the instrument, and can be easily transferred to PC via USB cable, using the included software.
Delivery information: Supplied with calibration certificate in a carrying case.