UVP Gel Solo Gel Documentation Systems, Analytik JenaSupplier: Analytik Jena
849-97-0936-01 849-97-0940-02 849-97-0937-02 849-97-0935-01 849-97-0934-01 849-97-0940-01 849-97-0934-02 849-97-0936-02 849-97-0940-02 849-97-0935-01 849-97-0939-02 849-97-0937-01 849-97-0936-01 849-97-0937-02 849-97-0939-01 849-97-0938-02 849-97-0934-01 849-97-0935-02 849-97-0936-02 849-97-0935-02 849-97-0940-01 849-97-0938-01 849-97-0934-02 849-97-0938-02 849-97-0937-01 849-97-0939-01 849-97-0939-02 849-97-0938-01
76311-580EA 10649.84 USDCA76311-610 76311-580 76311-568 CA76311-592 76311-562 CA76311-604 76311-564 76311-558 CA76311-606 76311-566 CA76311-602 CA76311-614 76311-556 CA76311-594 CA76311-600 CA76311-598 CA76311-588 76311-554 CA76311-612 CA76311-608 76311-578 76311-570 CA76311-590 76311-572 76311-560 76311-574 76311-576 CA76311-596
UVP Gel Solo Gel Documentation Systems, Analytik Jena
The UVP GelSolo is a compact, easy-to-use, stand-alone system for gel documentation. It is designed to acquire gel images easily and without any need for training. Making it ideal for multi-user laboratories and practical trainings.
- High resolution 5.0 MP camera
- Easy access to the high-contrast 8 - 48 mm, f/1.2 manual zoom lens for adjustment of aperture, zoom and focus
- Built-in 11.6" screen with intuitive image acquisition system
- Epi-white and epi-blue LED lights enable a variety of gel imaging applications
- Analyze gels with the included VisionWorks® analysis software
- Easy access data storage for saving images on the USB drive, to the system or network computer
- Side access doors for gel repositioning and cutting while viewing the gel on the screen
The primary application of the UVP GelSolo is capturing, saving and printing of gel images. But it is also possible to analyze gels with the included VisionWorks analysis software. Users can import gel images and conduct calculation of fragment sizes or quantify sample material in a few simple steps.
It is possible to control the UV intensity on the single wavelength models. Epi White and Blue LED illumination as well as an Ethidium Bromide emission filter come standard with the series to support the most common gel imaging applications. A variety of converter plates are available for different applications such as UV to white light and UV to blue light (460 to 470 nm).