Titertek® Multistepper Pipette Tips, MP BiomedicalsSupplier: MP Biomedicals
IC0977943C2BG 127.55 USDIC0977943C2 IC0977944H2
Titertek® Multistepper Pipette Tips, MP Biomedicals
Custom designed to fit the Titertek® and Finnpipette® Multistepper.
- Allow pipettes to work at peak performance and with the best possible accuracy and precision
- Mold release agents are not used, and special care is taken to ensure the manufacturing environment is kept as clean as possible
- Very low coefficient of friction and are hydrophobic (non-wettable) in nature
- Robot-compatible (large-Micron) hydrophobic filters effectively eliminate instrument contamination caused by aerosol formulation during pipetting procedures
- All filter tips are certified RNase-free, DNase-free, pyrogen-free, and trace metal-free
- Gives superior results, optimal yield and minimal sample loss compared to inferior pipette tips
To achieve such a high level of consistency, these tips are manufactured from good quality raw materials and are precision-molded using state of the art equipment. Attention to detail and quality control results in perfect fit, perfectly formed flash-free orifices and non-wettability in the final product. These pipette tips are manufactured of virgin, non-wettable polypropylene material to reduce fluid retention and optimize instrument performance.
Packaging: Packaged 96 tips per rack, 10 racks per package.