Waterproof ExStik® II Dissolved Oxygen Meter KitSupplier: FLIR COMMERCIAL SYSTEMS INC SE
470310-230EA 381.05 USD470310-230
Waterproof ExStik® II Dissolved Oxygen Meter Kit
Electrochemical Meters Oxygen Meters
The DO600-K is a convenient kit which adds versatility for measuring dissolved oxygen in laboratories or out in the field with a 16' (5 m) extension cable and probe weight guard for taking easy measurements in tanks or streams.
- Oxygen level displayed as % Saturation or Concentration (mg/L [ppm])
- Adjustable Altitude Compensation (0 - 20000 feet in 1,000 feet increments)
- Adjustable Salinity Compensation from 0 to 50 ppt
- Analog bargraph indicates trends
- Memory stores up to 25 data sets with DO and Temperature reading
- Self calibration on power up
Delivery information: Supplied complete with ExStik® II DO meter, DO electrode, protective sensor cap, DO603 replacement membrane Kit, 16' (5 m) extension cable, weighted probe guard, four 3V CR-2032 batteries, 48" (1.2 m) neck strap and hard carrying case.