Thermal Cameras, Newark/ElementSupplier: Newark
76252-074EA 3549.82 USD76252-074
Thermal Cameras, Newark/Element
EX series point and shoot thermal imaging camera with 80×60 pixels IR resolution and 320×240 MSX resolution.
- Fully automatic and focus free/conveniently share images and findings, standard JPEG file format
- Simple button navigation to on-screen settings, imaging modes and measurement tools
- MSX adds digital camera detail to IR images for better perspective and interpretation
- SB micro interface, 3.6 V Li-ion battery with 4 hour life
- Built for portability, harsh environments and IP 54 (IEC 60529)/2 m (6.6') encapsulation/drop
- Lightweight of 1.2 lbs./0.575 Kg (including battery) and withstands 2 m drop test
This compact and rugged infrared camera is powerful, extremely cost effective and easy to use troubleshooting tool for building, electrical and mechanical applications. It includes MSX technology providing extraordinary thermal imaging detail.
Peer to peer or network Wi-Fi connectivity to smartphones and tablets via FLIR tools Mobile app makes sharing images and sending reports from any location easier, enabling user to make critical decisions faster. By providing thermal images to help user find hidden problems along with accurate temperature measurements, an Ex series camera is ideal budget friendly replacement for old school IR thermometers.
It has black and white, iron, rainbow colour palettes, 640×480/55×43° digital camera resolution/FOV, thermal MSX, thermal, picture in picture, thermal blending, digital camera image modes, and an object temperature range of −20 to +250 °C.
Delivery information: Supplied with thermal camera, hard transport case, USB cable, Power supply/charger, rechargeable battery.