Hytrex Cartridge, PFC EquipmentSupplier: PFC EQUIPMENT INC. TE
76238-788CS 859.49 USD76238-788
Hytrex Cartridge, PFC Equipment
Filters Filter Cartridges
Hytrex cartridge filters are made from thermally welded blown microfibers of polypropylene.
- Fast rinse-up in high purity applications
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Contains no wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents or binders
- Patented melt blown microfiber technology
- Pure polyproplene construction
These microfibers create a strong, secure cartridge that captures particles throughout the entire filter depth. This translates to longer life and fewer change-outs than existing string-wound or resin-bonded filters.
Hytrex’s true-graded density filter matrix combines efficiency, long life and purity to create a high performance depth filter. The purity and reliability of Hytrex cartridge filters ensure consistent results, time after time.
Certifications: Meets the requirements of the FDA for food and beverage contact.