|Purity||> 85 % as determined by SDS-PAGE|
|Endotoxin Content||< 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method|
|Molecular Weight||The recombinant human CDC37/GST chimera consists of 603 amino acids and has a predicted a molecular mass of 70.7 kDa as estimated in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.|
|Formulation||Lyophilized from sterile 50mM Tris, 100mM NaCl, 0.5mM GSH, 0.5mM PMSF, 10% glycerol, pH 7.4|
|Reconstitution Instructions||A hardcopy of COA with reconstitution instruction is sent along with the products. Please refer to it for detailed information.|
|Storage Conditions||Store it under sterile conditions at -20℃ to -80℃. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.|
|Shipping Temperature||In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.<br>Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.|
Q and A
Product Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question!
Our specialists will review and respond to your question within 3 business days. If you provided an email address you will receive an email response once the question has been answered.
You may now close this window
Q&A Guidelines & Tips
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
When writing your question or answer, please follow these guidelines:
- Do: Make sure your question is directly related to the product
- Do: Be specific and provide as many details as possible
- Do: Include t he model number (if applicable)
- Do: Write your question in English
All submitted questions and answers are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms and Condition.s
We reserve the right not to post your question if it contains any of the following
- Any information not related to the actual merchandise or topic
- Obscenities, discriminatory language or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements or content
- Email addresses, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other questions or answers posted on the page or their authors
- Anything that VWR deems to be inappropriate, at VWR discretion
We multiply the savings per unit (in parenthesis) times the total units of the original product.