Orion Star™ T930 Ion Titrators, Thermo ScientificSupplier: Thermo Scientific
76285-328EA 5644.55 USD76285-328 76285-330
Orion Star™ T930 Ion Titrators, Thermo Scientific
Use the Orion Star T930 ion titrator for dedicated ion titrations including salt in foods, chloride in drinking and wastewater, ammonia and Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen (TKN) of wastewater, surfactants in consumer products and total hardness of water.
- Offer easy-to-use navigation from setup to live titration analysis to data transfer
- Showcase titrations, onscreen instructions and help menus on a large color graphic touchscreen display
- Create and save up to ten user-defined methods
- Save up to 100 titration data sets with date/time stamp
- Facilitate data transfer to printer, computer or USB drive
- Equivalence point (1 or 2 points), preset endpoint (1, 2 or 3 points), or multiple known addition (titration techniques)
Titration techniques include equivalence point titrations and preset mV endpoint titrations plus multiple known addition (MKA) mode. Using MKA mode, the titrator performs an automated calibration and calculation of sample concentration by adding aliquots of standard to sample, removing the need for a separate calibration and minimizing matrix effects.
Accurate, Reproducible Results–Automating the titration workflow enables analysis to be run using the same setup parameters and calculations every time. Fast Setup Time–Setup and save electrode, titrant and titration parameters once using methods. Prioritize Lab Throughput–Start the titration, and let the instrument run unattended. Minimal Cost and Downtime–Easily replace titrator parts to minimize maintenance downtime while long lasting electrodes may reduce the cost of ownership. Securely Document Test Results–View results live, in the summary table and within the 100-point data log. Applications Database–Tested and validated preprogrammed methods can be easily loaded onto your titrator via USB flash drive.
Certifications: CE, TUV 3-in-1, FCC, EN/EIC61326-1, IEC 61010, IP-51.