Electrothermal IA9200 Digital Programmable Melting Point Apparatus, Cole-ParmerSupplier: Cole Parmer
76266-224EA 3325.05 USD76266-224
Electrothermal IA9200 Digital Programmable Melting Point Apparatus, Cole-Parmer
Melting Point Apparatus
Rotating viewing head ensures each user can analyze samples clearly.
- Digital microprocessor with ±0.1 °C resolution provides fast warm-up
- Adjustable arm with 8x viewing magnifier folds flat for compact storage
- Audible beeps indicate when temperature is stable and ready for sample
- Programmable models feature internal batch memory capability for storage of results
- Conveniently located keypad ensures temperatures can be recorded without looking away from the sample
- Save power with ECO mode
Programmable model features five preset temperature ramps or can be programmed for any rate from 0.2 °C/minute to 10 °C/minute in 0.1 °C increments. Store up to four temperatures in temporary memory, batch memory permanently stores up to 500 sets of results.
Certifications: CE approved.
Delivery information: Includes with 100 capillary tubes and two 3' (1 m) cords, one with a European plug and one without a plug.