Face Pieces, Loose-Fitting, BullardSupplier: Bullard
20LF2M 20LFM 20LFL 20LF2L 20LF2S
16006-039PK 606.75 USD16006-039 16006-037 89168-708 89168-704 89168-706
Face Pieces, Loose-Fitting, Bullard
The latex-free facepiece provides comfortable, affordable, and effective protection from a wide range of respiratory hazards. Available for use as a CC20 Series supplied air or EVA Series powered air-purifying respirator, this loose fitting facepiece constructed of DuPont™ Tychem® QC provides its users with versatility, advanced features, and ease of use.
- Soft Plenum™ Delivery System delivers air to the worker’s breathing zone; provides more airflow where it is most needed and helps to prevent fogging
- Sewn-in soft suspension provides a comfortable fit to the worker’s head while allowing for complete disposability of the facepiece
- Twist-lock breathing tube connection provides ease of use by allowing quick connection or disassembly of the breathing tube
- Wide Angle Lens gives the worker a wide panoramic field of vision eliminating the“closed-in” feeling of many respirators
- Climate Control Option When used as a CC20 Series airline respirator, the Loose Fitting Facepiece may be used with the optional climate control devices.
The Loose Fitting Facepiece is used in a wide variety of applications including pharmaceutical manufacturing, spray foam, general industry, painting, healthcare , woodworking.
Certifications: NIOSH approved
Packaging: 10 face pieces per case.