TITRONIC 300 Manual Titrator, SI AnalyticsSupplier: SI Analytics
285230020 285230060 285230570 285230590
76049-442EA 4419.13 USD76049-442 76403-670 76049-560 76403-674
TITRONIC 300 Manual Titrator, SI Analytics
This titrator is an appropriate motor-driven burette for manual titration and and precise dosing instrument for dispensable liquids, solvents and titrating agents. This is not only a stand-alone device, but also shows its strengths in the computer controlled 'Daisy Chain' network.
- Up to 16 devices can be connected one behind the other
- Titration with hand controller
- Titration rate can be adjusted in five different steps to optimize the titration speed and accuracy
- Automatic calculation of results in different units and exportation to a printer or USB memory device
- Automatic weight recording when a balance is connected
- Adjustable dosing and filling rate for each method
TITRONIC 300 can also preform various dosing tasks that are routinely preformed in a laboratory. A piston burette is the ideal device for precise dosing tasks like adjustable dosing and filling rate for each method, adjustable filling between each dose step, intelligent filling function checks if a dosing step is feasible without filling in advance. This also reduces faulty operations during a serial dosing process.