WFI Sampler, Avantor Fluid HandlingSupplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
TS41600AT018 TS41200AT036 TS41600AT036 TS41200AT018
76175-272CS 2058.5 USD76175-272 76175-270 76175-274 76175-268
WFI Sampler, Avantor Fluid Handling
Samplers Fluid Samplers
WFI Samplers are an easy and convenient solution for obtaining perfect fluid samples from a WFI water drop.
- Class VI Compliant Materials: made from AdvantaFlex tubing
- Polypropylene fitting is inert and strong
- Silicone tubing and gasket: unlike TPE materials, silicone will not contribute to TOC counts
- Gamma-irradiation eliminates additional bio-burden concerns
- Certified free from any animal derived components or processes
Each WFI Sampler is double-polypouched for cleanroom use, and irradiated. The fittings utilize the SterilEnz-II/AT fitting platform, which is pre-gasketed. This means a quick fit to the water system or equipment without further contamination or gasket hassles.
Certifications: USP 88 Class VI Biological Test for Plastics. USP 87 MEM Elution Test. USP 661.
Packaging: Individually double-poly pouched.