DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Self Retracting Lifelines with Anchor Hooks, Capital SafetySupplier: DBI/Sala
098-3101215 098-3101214 098-3101218
76111-234EA 218 USD76111-234 76111-232 76111-238
DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Self Retracting Lifelines with Anchor Hooks, Capital Safety
Fall Protection Fall Lanyards and Ropes
Designed for smooth consistent operation, allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups.
- Swiveling anchorage loop with aluminum carabiner limits lifeline twisting for smoother operation
- Self-locking aluminum snap hook on lifeline automatically locks and closes for added safety
- The lightest, most compact unit in its class is easy to use, relocate, store, and can be easily used as a lanyard replacement
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing is designed to withstand the demands of challenging jobsites
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system stops a falling worker within inches, providing more protection at low heights
- Built-in RFID identification tag helps the user record and store information on inspections
The synthetic lifeline reduces overall weight and the retractable design provides freedom of movement, keeps the lifeline out of the worker's way, and reduces dragging, snagging, and trip falls. Specialized built-in external absorption system maintains safe fall arrest forces for users and tools up to 420 lbs., and provides a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall.