Compact Bucket Systems, Contec®Supplier: CONTEC INC.
2940U3B 2940P3B 2940P3S 2940P2B 2940U2B
76199-906CS 1880.29 USD76199-906 76199-904 76199-930 76199-900 76199-902
Compact Bucket Systems, Contec®
Buckets Buckets, Plastic
Contec’s autoclavable Compact Bucket System is an all-in-one solution to make cleaning and disinfecting easier and more efficient. The trolley is designed for use with Contec's VertiKlean® MAX, VertiKlean® MAX Sealed Edge, EasyCurve, and QuickTask Mopping Systems.
- Compact polypropylene buckets with integral drip cap keep buckets in place to prevent spilling
- Mop removal tool for VertiKlean® MAX and VertiKlean® MAX Sealed Edge Mops
- Optional hands-free removal tool is available
- Graduated polypropylene buckets in imperial and metric measurements available in three colors to denote waste, rinse, and clean solution
- Utility handle basket provides additional storage for clean mop heads, solution bottles, wipes, and other cleaning supplies if needed
- Four rotating, lockable castors provide excellent manoeuvreability, making the system ideal for small cleanrooms and tight spaces
- On trolley storage for two mop handles and frames making it easy to move locations
- 100% autoclavable, electropolished stainless steel frame is compatible with most cleanroom disinfectants and cleaners
The stainless steel trolley is available in multiple configurations to meet the unique needs of any environment. Available with either two or three autoclavable polypropylene buckets and a choice of a standard or utility trolley handle. The utility handle allows two small buckets (7 l) or one large bucket (15 l) to be positioned on the handle, providing additional storage for extra supplies such as clean mop heads, solution spray bottles, wipes, and other items as needed. A stainless steel system is also available.
The trolley frame has a removal tool on the front for easy, removal of a VertiKlean® MAX or VertiKlean® MAX Sealed Edge mop heads. An optional hands-free removal tool is available for the VertiKlean® MAX or VertiKlean® MAX Sealed Edge mop. Two mop holders with handle clasps on either side of the trolley allow for convenient mop storage during transport and storage.
The polypropylene buckets come with a stainless steel debris screen. The screen is positioned in the base of the clean and rinse buckets with a three bucket system and in the clean bucket for a two bucket system. This prevents the mop from touching the bottom of the bucket where unwanted contaminants settle.