|Antigen Name||Cd86 Molecule|
|Reactivity||Rat, Human, Mouse|
|Antigen Synonyms||T-lymphocyte activation antigen CD86, Activation B7-2 antigen, B70, BU63, CTLA-4 counter-receptor B72, FUN-1, CD86, CD86, CD28LG2|
|Immunogen||ARH-77 (B-lymphoblastoid cell line) was used as the immunogen for this CD86 antibody.|
|Storage Buffer||PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide|
|Storage Temperature||Aliquot and Store at -20C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.|
Q and A
Product Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question!
Our specialists will review and respond to your question within 3 business days. If you provided an email address you will receive an email response once the question has been answered.
You may now close this window
Q&A Guidelines & Tips
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
When writing your question or answer, please follow these guidelines:
- Do: Make sure your question is directly related to the product
- Do: Be specific and provide as many details as possible
- Do: Include t he model number (if applicable)
- Do: Write your question in English
All submitted questions and answers are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms and Condition.s
We reserve the right not to post your question if it contains any of the following
- Any information not related to the actual merchandise or topic
- Obscenities, discriminatory language or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements or content
- Email addresses, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other questions or answers posted on the page or their authors
- Anything that VWR deems to be inappropriate, at VWR discretion
We multiply the savings per unit (in parenthesis) times the total units of the original product.