Biofit Cleanroom Chairs and StoolsSupplier: BioFit
TXA-M-HG-CR10 ETSMH-C10AV126 TXSLRSXX4C TXS-M-HG-CR10 TXA-M-H-CR10-F ETAMHVUV-AV126 TXS-H-HG-CR10
75821-322EA 855.28 USD75821-322 75821-270 75821-328 75821-330 75821-324 75821-210 75821-326
Biofit Cleanroom Chairs and Stools
BioFit’s clean room chairs are designed and tested to meet ISO 14644-1 cleanliness standards and still provide user comfort, health and wellbeing.
- Pneumatic mechanism cylinder is plugged to keep particles securely inside.
- Chrome-plated metal parts
- Ergonomic comfort and support
- Chairs feature a fully encased backrest, vinyl upholstery covers the front and back and a PP rear panel
- Chairs have a height and tilt-adjustable backrest and feature an integrated lumbar support and a waterfall front
- Dual-wheel resistance casters enhance user safety by inhibiting seating from rolling away on hard floors or 2" high polyamide glides
- Adjustable and fixed height footrings
BioFit’s seating solutions are crafted with user comfort, health and wellbeing in mind
BioFit has specialized in the development of seating for technical applications since our founding, offering more solutions for clean room environments than any other manufacturer.
Over 70 years’ background improving the workplace experience to provide ergonomic, LEED® compliant seating for healthcare, technology, education, lab, industrial, office and custom applications.
Products meet or exceed rigorous industry standard and carry a 13-year warranty with a lifetime warranty on the pneumatic mechanisms.
Certifications: ISO 14644-1 Class 4 or 5.
Ordering information: Chairs include either casters or glides.