The Pipette Washer and Dryer was designed by SPEX CertiPrep® chemists to take the hassle out of washing Class A volumetric pipettes.
- Lightweight and compact, the washer/dryer fits within a sink or atop lab bench
- Durable polyethylene construction
- Convenient, independent on/off valves control flow
- Transparent door closes to prevent splashing when using acids in water
- 23 cone-shaped, plastic pipette holders accommodate pipette sizes ranging from 0.5 to 250 ml
- Optional pump and basin available separately
This easy to use device requires users to simply insert up to 23 pipettes at a time, close the door, and attach tubing to the wash or rinse line. The washer can also be used with the washer basin and pump to circulate wash or rinse solution through the pipettes. The solution shoots out of the pipette tip, reflects off the ceiling portion of the washer, and rains a shower down over the outside of the pipettes. This process effectively cleans both the interior and exterior of the pipettes. To dry the interior of the pipettes the line is connected to a vacuum source and air is pulled in through the pipette tips until all interiors are dry.