VWR® TraceableLIVE® Wi-Fi Datalogging CO₂ with Remote NotificationSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
76047-262EA 1192.54 USD76047-262 76047-264
VWR® TraceableLIVE® Wi-Fi Datalogging CO₂ with Remote Notification
VWR® TraceableLIVE® is the simple, efficient, and reliable way to stay connected to critical environments, wherever you go.
- Monitor CO₂ levels, temperature, and humidity readings locally and remotely by connecting to existing Wi-Fi
- Simultaneously monitor CO₂, temperature, and humidity; perfect for CO2 incubators, microbiology labs, office and warehouse space, and greenhouses
- Alerts: CO₂ alarm, humidity alarm, temperature alarm, connectivity interruption, low battery
- Cloud-based data interface with no local software required; web, Android, Apple IOS data visibility
- Continuous data transmission and monitoring using SSL encrypted SECURE connection
- Receive Mobile Push, Email, or Text notifications
- Unlimited scalability; use TraceableLIVE® in individual labs or an entire network of facilities
With TraceableLIVE®, stay connected to the lab with a smartphone, tablet, or personal computer. By simply using the TraceableLIVE® app, or visiting Traceablelive.com on any browser, users can view current humidity and temperatures, control alarm parameters, view datalogging history, and view and generate reports. TraceableLIVE® Standard and Premium subscription plans are now available on vwr.com (https://us.vwr.com/store/product/35955573/traceablelive-subscription-coupon-codes-cole-parmer).
AC power runs unit-batteries designed as back-up power in case of a power-outage. Ambient probe and cable probe units available. Multiple point calibration, including CO₂, temperature, and humidity; all traceable to NIST. Default WiFi transmission frequency is 15 minutes with the cable length of 42".
Certifications: CE marked. RoHS compliant. Traceable to NIST for accuracy. Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM mutual recognition agreement.
Ordering information: Units are supplied with probe, quick start guide, batteries, wall mount, Velcro®, magnetic strips, hook and loop tape and an ISO 17025 Traceable® certificate.