VWR® TraceableLIVE® Wi-Fi Datalogging ULT Freezer Thermometers with Remote NotificationSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
76047-256EA 870.59 USD76047-256 76047-254
VWR® TraceableLIVE® Wi-Fi Datalogging ULT Freezer Thermometers with Remote Notification
VWR® TraceableLIVE® is the simple, efficient, and reliable way to stay connected to critical environments, wherever you go.
- Monitor temperature readings locally and remotely by connecting to existing Wi-Fi
- Ideal for ULT freezers, two probe version permits monitoring the temperature of a ULT freezer and ambient air temperature simultaneously
- Alerts: temperature alarm, connectivity interruption, low battery
- Cloud-based data interface with no local software required; web, Android, Apple IOS data visibility
- Continuous data transmission and monitoring using SSL encrypted SECURE connection
- Receive Mobile Push, Email, or Text notifications
- Unlimited scalability; use TraceableLIVE® in individual labs or an entire network of facilities
- Multiple point temperature calibration traceable to NIST, with calibration points of −80, −40, 0, and 100 °C
Stainless-steel probe: Fast-response stainless-steel 316 probe displays the slightest temperature change instantly. Place probe inside ULT freezer-readings are updated six times a minute. Probe has a Ø of 0.12", stem length of 6", dimension of 5.875" and a cable length of 9'.
Audible, high-accuracy thermometer and visual alarms helps those present in the lab identify any out-of-range conditions. Designed for Ultra-Low (ULT) freezers-monitor temperatures below −80 °C ensuring critical samples are not compromised. Ideal for monitoring ultra-low temperature freezers and include a FEP cable. High-impact and chemical-resistant ABS plastic case.
With TraceableLIVE®, stay connected to the lab with a smartphone, tablet, or personal computer. By simply using the TraceableLIVE® app, or visiting Traceablelive.com on any browser, users can view current humidity and temperatures, control alarm parameters, view datalogging history, and view and generate reports. TraceableLIVE® Standard and Premium subscription plans are now available on vwr.com (https://us.vwr.com/store/product/35955573/traceablelive-subscription-coupon-codes-cole-parmer).
Certifications: CE marked. RoHS compliant. Traceable to NIST for accuracy. Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® certificate which assures accuracy from an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM mutual recognition agreement.
Ordering information: Units are supplied with two probe, quick start guide, batteries, wall mount, Velcro®, magnetic strips, and an ISO 17025 Traceable® Certificate.