VWR® 3D Cell Culture Dishes and PlatesSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
TDD032035 TDD032060 TDD032070 TDP032024 TDP032006 TDP032012
76012-952CS 444.03 USD76012-952 76012-954 76012-956 76012-962 76012-958 76012-960
VWR® 3D Cell Culture Dishes and Plates
Dishes Cell Culture Dishes
The 3D Scaffold for cell culture is able to simulate the three-dimensional structure of mamalian cells
- 3D Scaffold is made from virgin polystyrene with a wire diameter of 500 µm
- Scaffold spacing is a highly consistent 260 µm
- Structured with 3-dimensional channels, offering extremely high connectivity to facilitate nutrient transmission
- Consistency of metabolic activity and the accuracy of culture results in 3D cell culture
- Cytokine and growth factor resistant
- Easy cell secretion collection
Open pores with high connectivity, facilitating nutrient absorption and metabolism. 3D Scaffolds undergo strict integrity testing, and feature a larger surface area than regular cell culture products. Sterilized by electron beam irradiation. DNase/RNase-free and non-pyrogenic.
It provides an ideal environment for the interaction between cells, and improves the overall cell culture yield.
Certifications: ISO13485:2003 and ISO9001:2008.