Manual Hand Wheel Operated Test Stand, SEALS USA INCSupplier: SEALS USA INC
75840-598EA 688.07 USD75840-598
Manual Hand Wheel Operated Test Stand, SEALS USA INC
Compact and economical hand wheel operated Force Test Stand with 250lb. capacity. Capable of vertical or horizontal operation.
- Flexible vertical or horizontal operation
- Compact footprint and lightweight design enables usage in most locations
- Fine movement from the top-mounted wheel aids in precision testing
- 250 lbs. (125 kg) maximum testing capacity
- Digital scale kit available for high resolution movement recording
- Optional Tensile Frame Kit extends movement stroke to over 10"
The FGS-250W is specifically designed for tensile and compressive force testing, and destructive or failure testing for research applications in a multitude of industries
The FGS-250W offers dual functionality via use in either the vertical or horizontal positions, with no added equipment required. Simply lay unit on its back and level with the adjustment screw to run horizontal tests. The compact footprint and lightweight frame enables ease of movement and usage in a myriad of locations.
Optional accessories include a Digital Scale which accurately tracks distance movement and a Tensile Frame adapter kit which enables extended clearance for tensile tests. Shimpo offers a variety of grips and fixtures to create the required set-up for any test parameters.
The device's movement is created from a trapezoidal screw drive with integral nut. Combined with a top-mounted wheel that smoothly turns with minimal effort, fine, stable resolution is achieved during operation.
Ordering information: Includes adapter screw (M6) (1), Screw M4 x 16 (for force gauge) (6).