Manual High-Capacity Force Test Stand, SEALS USA INCSupplier: SEALS USA INC
75840-606EA 3822.61 USD75840-606
Manual High-Capacity Force Test Stand, SEALS USA INC
Hand wheel operated Force Test Stand permits high capacity loads and a large vertical clearance to enable testing on a wide range of samples.
- Versatile bottom mounting plate permits acceptance of both standard and custom-made attachments
- Adjustable clearance setting enables testing on a wide range of samples
- Precision movement provides a consistent linear motion that produces repetitively accurate results
- Compact design reduces footprint, weight, and cost
- Sturdy construction provides exceptional durability and extended life of the product
- Compatibility with many vendors’ force gauges facilitates flexibility when replacing older test stands
SHIMPO’s manual test stands offer the ability to obtain accurate and consistent results without the high cost of a motorized system
The FGS-1000H turn-wheel test stand has a 1000lb. (500kg) capacity and can ensure accurate, consistent test results with the addition of a SHIMPO Instruments digital or mechanical force gauge. Nearly all manufacturers’ gauges are compatible with SHIMPO’s test stands for incredible versatility. These stands are designed for precision, balance, and durability. They are perfectly suited for measuring a limitless range of materials such as, wire, spring, plastic, paper cord, tubing, glass, and composites.
The turn-wheel test stand is excellent for applications where more precise control is necessary.