DiaEasy™ Dialyzer (3 ml) MWCO 6-8 kDa, BiovisionSupplier: BioVision
AB286926-100VIAL AB286926-25VIAL AB286926-10VIAL
10013-438PK 119.48 USD10013-438 10013-442 10013-440
DiaEasy™ Dialyzer (3 ml) MWCO 6-8 kDa, Biovision
Protein Purification Protein Purification Dialysis
HTS compatible dialysis tubes with accessories for buffer exchange and sample concentration.
- Most convenient, user friendly dialysis system on the market. Can be used for:
- Large-scale protein dialysis such as antibodies and recombinant protein purification.
- Peptide dialysis as small as 10 amino acids.
- Virus-particle purification.
- Removal of contaminating micro molecules.
- Tissue culture extracts purification.
- Removal of salts, surfactants, solvents and detergents.
- Complex formation studies (protein-protein, protein-DNA and protein-RNA).
Biovision’s DiaEasy™ dialyzer (6-8 kDa MWCO) can combines two modes of action, 1) dialysis or buffer exchange at sample volumes between 0.1-3 ml and 2) electro-elution of macromolecules from polyacrylamide or agarose gel. They can also be used for several other purposes as shown below. This device allows rapid and high performance at either mode and extracts the macromolecules without any contamination. By changing the caps, provided with the kit, DiaEasy™ Dialyzer tubes can easily adjust for dialysis volumes between 0.1-3 ml. The DiaEasy™ tube’s membrane is ultra-clean, sulfur and heavy metal free and EDTA-treated which makes it suitable for molecular biology experiments. These tubes are autoclaved and bacteria free. The DiaEasy™ tubes allow rapid, secure and simple loading and recovery. They are very high performance dialysis tubes and are the most convenient, user friendly dialysis system on the market. The sample quality after dialysis can be checked by several assays commonly used for proteins and nucleic acids.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...