DiaEasy™ Dialyzer (10 ml) MWCO 12-14 kDa, BiovisionSupplier: BioVision
AB286923-100 AB286923-25 AB286923-10
10013-404PK 150.61 USD10013-404 10013-408 10013-406
DiaEasy™ Dialyzer (10 ml) MWCO 12-14 kDa, Biovision
Protein Purification Protein Purification Dialysis
HTS compatible dialysis tubes with accessories for buffer exchange and sample concentration.
- Most convenient, user friendly dialysis system on the market. Can be used for:
- Large-scale protein dialysis such as antibodies and recombinant protein purification.
- Peptide dialysis as small as 10 amino acids.
- Virus-particle purification.
- Removal of contaminating micro molecules.
- Tissue culture extracts purification.
- Removal of salts, surfactants, solvents and detergents.
- Complex formation studies (protein-protein, protein-DNA and protein-RNA).
Biovision’s DiaEasy™ dialyzer (12-14 kDa MWCO) can be used primarily for dialysis or buffer exchanges of sample volumes upto 10 ml. They can also be used for several other purposes as shown below. The DiaEasy™ tube’s membrane is ultra-clean, sulfur and heavy metal free and EDTA treated which makes it suitable for molecular biology experiments. These DiaEasy™ tubes allow rapid, secure and simple loading and recovery. They are very high performance dialysis tubes and are the most convenient, user friendly dialysis system on the market. The sample quality after dialysis can be checked by several assays commonly used for proteins and nucleic acids.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...