Modular Filter Funnel Manifold, Pall LaboratorySupplier: Pall Laboratory
4889 4890 4891 4892 4892 4959 4959 4889 4890 4893 4891 4893
75981-556EA 255.05 USDCA75981-554 75981-556 CA75981-556 CA75981-560 CA75981-550 75981-552 CA75981-552 75981-554 75981-560 75981-550 75981-548 CA75981-548
Modular Filter Funnel Manifold, Pall Laboratory
Unique configurable design that allows users to adapt the manifold to meet specific needs.
- Lightweight vacuum filtration manifold
- Separates into sub-components for easy autoclaving
- Configurable for use with a wide range of filter funnels
- 3- or 6-place configuration through modular design, required adaptors sold separtely
- Increase testing capacity easily as the user requires
Pall’s new microbiology manifold allows users to optimize testing without sacrificing cleanliness. It’s modular design enables 3- or 6-place configuration, and due to easy separation into sub-components, even a 6-place manifold can fit into an existing autoclave. With interchangeable components and the ability to use with various funnel types, the Pall Laboratory Manifold ensures ease of use for right and left handed users, and is the only manifold which is configurable to any testing workflow.
Ordering information: Manifold includes 3-place manifold base, 3 manifold valves, 1 end cap, and 1 hose barb cap.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...