SpectraDye Antibody Labeling Kits, AdvanstaSupplier: Advansta
K-11060-010 K-11055-010 K-11058-010 K-11059-010 K-11057-010 K-11056-010 K-11054-010
103254-932EA 481.15 USD103254-932 103254-934 103254-926 103254-936 103254-928 103254-882 103254-930
SpectraDye Antibody Labeling Kits, Advansta
Protein Linking and Labeling Systems
Make your own fluorescent antibody in one easy step.
- Quick and easy labeling in 30 minutes
- Labeled antibodies are compatible with IF microscopy, flow cytometry, Western blotting
- Choose from 6 common fluorescent dyes
- Once your primary antibody is labeled, no secondary is needed
- Labeling reaction requires as little as 10 micrograms antibody
SpectraDye Antibody Labeling Kits include sufficient reagents to label up to 1 mg of antibody
The SpectraDye antibody labeling kit allows for directly labeling primary antibodies, which means lower background in immunofluorescence-based experiments, reproducible single-color fluorescent applications, and flexibility for multicolor fluorescent applications.
SpectraDye dye kits contain Antibody Labeling Buffer, SpectraDye Dye Solution, Quenching Solution, and Neutralization Buffer. The user-supplied dye kit does not contain dye, but does contain high-quality DMSO to prepare your own dye solution.
Ordering information: Kit includes labeling buffer, SpectraDye dye solution (except user's dye kit), quenching solution, and neutralization buffer.