WesternBright Sirius HRP Substrate, AdvanstaSupplier: Advansta
103254-702EA 387.69 USD103254-702 103254-710
WesternBright Sirius HRP Substrate, Advansta
Electrophoresis Reagents Western Blotting Reagents
Sirius is the most sensitive chemiluminescent substrate from Advansta.
- The most sensitive of Advansta's HRP substrates
- Ideal for low-abundance proteins
- Long-lasting signal allows flexible imaging
- Low background, for high signal-to-noise ratio
- Image by CCD imager, traditional film, or chemifluorescence
WesternBright Sirius is the most sensitive HRP substrate available from Advansta for chemiluminescent Western blotting. With attomole sensitivity and a long-lasting signal, WesternBright Sirius allows you to detect bands not visualized with other substrates. High signal-to-noise and a large dynamic range make it ideal for quantifying low-intensity bands. And, chemifluorescence emission allows WesternBright Sirius to be imaged by chemifluorescence imagers in addition to traditional CCD imagers and film.
Ordering information: Includes WesternBright Sirius luminol/enhancer solution and WesternBright Sirius stabilized peroxide solution.