Pierce™ Ni-NTA Magnetic Agarose, Thermo ScientificSupplier: Thermo Fisher Scientific
PI78605EA 284 USDPI78605 PI78606
Pierce™ Ni-NTA Magnetic Agarose, Thermo Scientific
Protein Purification Protein Purification Magnetic Beads
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Ni-NTA Magnetic Agarose Beads provide a fast, convenient method for purification of His-tagged recombinant proteins.
- High capacity: Sufficient for both routine and demanding purification procedures; binds >70 mg of 6xHis-tagged protein per mL of settled resin
- High-performance and reproducible beads: non-aggregating, magnetite (Fe3O4), superparamagnetic beads provide exceptional uniformity for both manual and automated HTS purification applications
- Low nonspecific binding: Optimized purification protocol results in better tagged-protein purification
- Versatile: Purify proteins using native or denaturing conditions
- Compatible: Use with Thermo Scientific Cell Lysis reagents and a variety of buffer additives
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Ni-NTA Magnetic Agarose Beads provide a fast, convenient method for purification of His-tagged recombinant proteins
1 mg) purification of multiple His-tagged proteins and for scouting expression and purification conditions to be used in larger-scale purifications with agarose chromatography supports.
The high-performance, magnetite-containing, superparamagnetic magnetic agarose resin is validated and optimized for use with high-throughput magnetic platforms, such as the KingFisher 96 and KingFisher Flex magnetic particle processors, but the beads also enable premium performance for simple benchtop purification applications using an appropriate magnetic stand.
Ni-NTA Magnetic Agarose Beads are used for small-scale affinity purification as well as high-throughput screening of recombinant His-tagged proteins. The polyhistidine tag is the most popular affinity tag and typically consists of six consecutive histidine residues (6xHis). Tagged proteins are overexpressed in a number of different systems, most commonly in bacteria, and purified from cell lysates such as those prepared using Thermo Scientific B-PER Bacterial Protein Extraction reagents. Purification of His-tagged proteins is achieved using an NTA chelate charged with nickel that coordinates with the histidine side chains. The NTA chelate contains four metal-binding sites that allow for low metal ion leaching and high binding capacity. The protocol for the Ni-NTA Magnetic Agarose Beads has been optimized to allow for high purity of the isolated His-tagged protein. Store at 4° C. For Research use only.
Packaging: 1 mL settled resin. Supplied as 4 mL of 25% v/v suspension in 20% ethanol.
Caution: Store at 2–8°C.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...