VWR® Advanced Melting Point Apparatus, 230 VSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
75840-114EA 3416.06 USD75840-114 75840-016
VWR® Advanced Melting Point Apparatus, 230 V
Melting Point Apparatus
The VWR® Advanced Melting Point Apparatus is used in determining the purity of a sample and is optimized to quickly and efficiently heat up to 3 samples at one time.
- LCD screen displays temperature, date, and time
- Audible alarm when set temperature is reached
- Large, clear viewing window with 8x magnification and white LED to illuminate samples
- On-board memory records up to 1000 tests (4 temperatures per test)
- Extendable arm allows user to adjust height and angle of viewing window
- Five-year warranty
- Available with a NIST Traceable, ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Certificate from Troemner
Certifications: CE Marked, TUV listed, RoHS Compliant.
Ordering information: All units include a 234cm (92") detachable, Euro style plug. Calibrated Shakers include a Troemner ISO/IEC Accredited Calibration Certificate traceable to NIST. The ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Certificate includes multiple data points within the temperature and time function with the associated uncertainties. Troemner is accredited by NVLAP under Laboratory Code 105013-0 to perform ISO/IEC 17025 calibrations. All units include a starter pack of 100 capillary tubes. Tubes are closed on one end.