Hettich ROTOFIX 32 A General Purpose Benchtop Centrifuge, Hettich Lab TechnologySupplier: Hettich
32AURINALYSIS 32ABLOOD-BC 32ACELLCULT4 32ACELLCULT6 1206-01 32ABLOOD 32ACYTOCLIP12S
10813-152EA 9161.03 USD10813-152 10813-150 10812-608 10813-204 10812-252 75801-752 10813-202
Hettich ROTOFIX 32 A General Purpose Benchtop Centrifuge, Hettich Lab Technology
Centrifuges Benchtop Centrifuges
Hettich Lab Technology's ROTOFIX 32 A is a rugged, general-purpose benchtop centrifuge ideal for routine clinical, research, or industrial applications.
- Max capacity – 4 x 100 mL
- Max RPM/RCF – 6,000/4,226
- All-steel construction
- Quiet Operation – Quiet as a normal conversation
- Will not increase noise levels or contribute to distractions
- Functional Design –Easy to lift lid with front-facing control panel for effortless interaction and programming
- Enhanced Safety –Self-closing, auto-locking lid with steel latches
- All-metal chamber provides reinforced security
- Five Year Warranty –All Hettich centrifuges are protected by our 5-year warranty and full technical support
- Fully Certified – Engineered and manufactured in accordance with all relevant safety and production standards
- Made in Germany – German engineered and manufactured quiet, reliable and safe since 1904
The ROTOFIX 32 A is built-to-last with all-steel construction and Enhanced Safety for a secure workflow
Convenient application packages for blood tubes, cell cultures, urinalysis, cytology, and shielded cytology are available. Includes everything you need to perform your application: centrifuge, rotor, buckets, and lids, where applicable.
Hettich Lab Technology is an industry-leading laboratory equipment manufacturer based in Tuttlingen, Germany. Since 1904 we have designed, engineered, and manufactured precision equipment for the modern laboratory. Known for our vast array of centrifuges and incubators, Hettich delivers on quality, safety, and reliability.
Supports a wide variety of rotors and accessories to serve a variety of applications, including cytology. Maximum capacity of 4 x 100 mL, 40 blood, 12 urine tubes, 32 x 15 mL conical tubes.
Certifications: Hettich Lab Technology centrifuges are manufactured under all relevant national and international safety standards and certifications.
Ordering information: All Hettich centrifuges include a 5-year warranty. Hettich Lab Technology centrifuge packages include everything you need to complete your application: centrifuge, rotor, buckets, adapters, and lids, where applicable. Supports over 210 application configurations; please contact your VWR representative for more information.