Reliant Precast RNA Minigels, LonzaSupplier: Lonza
54948 54922 54922 54948
12001-448EA 371.46 USDCA12001-448 12001-448 12002-140 CA12002-140
Reliant Precast RNA Minigels, Lonza
Electrophoresis Gels Precast Gels
Reliant™ Precast RNA Gels are ready-to-use RNase free agarose gels suitable for a variety of RNA applications including Northern blotting and analysis of RNA transcripts.
- Gels per box: 20
- Gel Dimensions: 6.0 x 9.5 cm
- Gel Tray Dimensions: 6.8 x 10.2 cm
- Thickness: <5.5 mm
- Well volume: <20 µl
- Storage conditions: 18°C - 26°C
- Buffer Selection: MOPS
- Chamber compatibility: Fits most common mini chambers
- Suitable for a variety of RNA applications
- Northern blotting and analysis of RNA transcripts
Figure: Resolution of RNA Markers run in a Reliant™ RNA Gel Gel loaded with samples of 0.5 kb-9 kb RNA Marker. Marker loaded at 200 ng (lanes 3 and 6) and 1 µg (lanes 1, 4, 5 and 8). Gel run at 5 V/cm for 2 hours using AccuGENE™ MOPS Buffer (1X). RNA stained for 30 minutes using GelStar™ Nucleic Acid Gel Stain (1:10,000 dilution).
Gels are made with 1.25% SeaKem® Gold Agarose in 1X MOPS buffer with no denaturant.