AlphaTec® 37-646 General purpose gloves, AnsellSupplier: Ansell
184701 184702 184700 184703 113147 184704
75795-298CS 1235.99 USD75795-298 75795-300 75795-294 75795-296 75795-290 75795-292
AlphaTec® 37-646 General purpose gloves, Ansell
An ideal glove for chemical protection with good grip, fit, and comfort.
- Good chemical, snag, puncture, and abrasion resistance
- Excellent grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Form-fitting fingers and a tapered wrist for a more comfortable, ergonomic fit
- High performance nitrile compound for enhanced flexibility and dexterity, even in cold environments
- Latex free formulation: no risk of Type I allergies
- Unflocked: to prevent the risk of food contamination
- Offer superior mechanical properties over natural rubber gloves
Ansell UltraGrip™ technology features an innovative raised diamond grip to offer unmatched grip in wet and fatty conditions.
Certifications: Complies with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600).
Packaging: Gloves are packaged 12 pairs in a bag; 144 in a carton.