AQUIOS™ CL Flow Cytometer, Beckman CoulterSupplier: Beckman Coulter
75806-056EA 266003.03 USD75806-056 103255-162
AQUIOS™ CL Flow Cytometer, Beckman Coulter
Cell Counters and Flow Cytometers Flow Cytometers
The AQUIOS™ CL flow cytometer is Load & Go system available to clinical laboratories today and represents a real and significant breakthrough in flow cytometry.
- Easy to learn, easy to operate
- Increase productivity with high-throughput performance
- Minimize exposure to potentially biohazardous material
- Minimize the potential for user error inherent in existing systems
- Provide a 24/7 flow cytometry service as the Aquios CL can be run safely by minimally trained users
Modular flow cytometry systems occupy as much as 3 to 3.5 meters (10 to 12 feet) of bench space, with their separate modules for sample preparation, specimen loading and analysis
The AQUIOS™ CL Load & Go Flow Cytometer is a fully integrated system housed in a compact 82 cm (32-inch) wide unit. Including its all-in-one touchscreen computer, the Aquios’ total footprint is no more than 1.5 meters (60 inches) or less if you place the computer on top of the main unit.
Along with more bench space and modules comes more cost.