Orion™ Star™ A216 pH/Dissolved Oxygen Benchtop Multiparameter Meter, Thermo ScientificSupplier: Thermo Scientific
89206-344EA 2873.72 USD89206-344 89206-346
Orion™ Star™ A216 pH/Dissolved Oxygen Benchtop Multiparameter Meter, Thermo Scientific
Electrochemical Meters pH and Multi-Parameter Meters
Reliably measure pH, dissolved oxygen, and temperature with the Orion™ Star™ A216 pH/DO/RDO Benchtop Meter for advanced laboratory analysis and interfacing.
- Combined convenience with the benefits of a pH meter and dissolved oxygen meter in one easy-to-use system
- Easily view individual measurements on a full screen display and quickly toggle to a split screen display to view multiple measurements simultaneously
- Perform up to a five point pH calibration using automatic buffer recognition of NIST or DIN buffer groups
- Capture critical readings with measurement stability indicator and selectable read modes
- Auto-Read mode holds a stable reading, Continuous mode shows changing readings with hold option, and Timed mode logs data at specific intervals
- Eliminate the need for magnetic stir bars using the meter-controlled stirrer probe to uniformly mix solutions
- Three-year meter warranty
Record accurate and reliable pH, mV, ORP, dissolved oxygen and temperature measurements with the Orion™ Star™ A216 pH/DO/RDO benchtop meter.
These easy to use, dependable laboratory meters offer advanced features and functions. Selectable read modes and stability indicator provide flexibility and control over testing. All critical data is shown with measurements, including temperature, date and time, read type, measurement stability, active calibration information, and electrode condition icon. Onscreen calibration and setup instructions can be displayed in several local languages with new languages added through software updates. Navigation is fast and simple due to the comprehensive keypad with menu-specific function keys, dual purpose scroll/shortcut keys, plus power, measure, log view, and stirrer keys that ensure easy operation. All setup menus are in one location with direct access using a single shortcut key to quickly access, evaluate, and change measurement and instrument settings. Measure pH, mV, relative mV, or ORP with temperature on channel one and measure dissolved oxygen in percent saturation or mg/L with temperature using RDO optical DO probes or polarographic DO probes on channel two. Calibrate dissolved oxygen using water-saturated air, air-saturated water, custom value (Winkler titration), and zero point options. Automatically compensate dissolved oxygen readings using ATC temperature, manual salinity input, and built-in barometer for barometric pressure readings. Flexible power options with universal power adapter or optional AA batteries. IP54-rated housing resists dust and splashes, and can be wall-mounted. Non-volatile meter memory ensures data and settings are protected, even with loss of power.
The unit is ideal for a wide range of applications and advanced pH and dissolved oxygen analysis in the laboratory. Use the two channels to measure pH and dissolved oxygen simultaneously or view each channel separately. Use an RDO optical or polarographic DO probe for ultimate flexibility in sensors. Log up to 2000 data point sets with time/date stamp and easily transfer calibration and data logs via USB or RS232 to a printer or computer.
Certifications: CE, TUV 3-1, FCC Class A.
Ordering information: For compatible pH electrode, see Orion™ item 8157BNUMD. For compatible DO probe, see Orion™ item 083005MD. For compatible buffer solutions, see Orion™ items 810199 and 80513.