Reliably measure pH, conductivity and temperature with the Orion™ Star™ A215 pH/Conductivity Benchtop Meter for advanced lab analysis and interfacing.
- Combined convenience with the benefits of a pH meter and conductivity meter in one easy-to-use system
- Perform up to a five point pH calibration using automatic buffer recognition of NIST or DIN buffer groups
- Calibration editing option allows individual points to be fixed without a full recalibration
- Auto-ranging conductivity values offer consistent readings across entire measurement range without need to recalibrate
- Auto-Read mode holds a stable reading, Continuous mode shows changing readings with hold option, and Timed mode logs data at specific intervals
- Eliminate the need for magnetic stir bars using the meter-controlled stirrer probe to uniformly mix solutions
- Three-year meter warranty
Record accurate and reliable pH, mV, ORP, conductivity, total dissolved solids (TDS), salinity, resistivity, and temperature measurements with the Orion™ Star™ A215 pH/Conductivity Benchtop Meter
Orion™ Star™ A215 pH/Conductivity Benchtop Meters are easy to use, dependable laboratory meters with advanced features and functions. Selectable read modes and stability indicator provide flexibility and control over testing. All critical data is shown with measurements including temperature, date and time, read type, measurement stability, active calibration information, and electrode condition icon. Onscreen calibration and setup instructions can be displayed in several local languages with new languages added through software updates. Navigation is fast and simple due to the comprehensive keypad with menu-specific function keys, dual purpose scroll/shortcut keys, plus power, measure, log view, and stirrer keys that ensure easy operation. All setup menus are in one location with direct access using a single shortcut key to quickly access, evaluate, and change measurement and instrument settings. Easily view individual measurements on a full screen display and quickly toggle to a split screen display to view multiple measurements simultaneously. Flexible power options with universal power adapter or optional AA batteries. IP54-rated housing resists dust and splashes, and can be wall-mounted. Non-volatile meter memory ensures data and settings are protected, even with loss of power.
The unit is ideal for a wide range of applications and advanced pH and conductivity analysis in the lab. Use the two meter channels to measure pH and conductivity simultaneously or view each channel separately. Use linear, non-linear, EP (USP), or off conductivity temperature compensation with 5, 10, 15, 20, or 25°C reference temperatures. Perform up to a 5 point calibration, log up to 2000 data point sets with time/date stamp, and easily transfer calibration and data logs via USB or RS232 to a printer or computer.
Certifications: CE, TUV 3-1, FCC Class A.
Ordering information: For compatible pH electrode, see Orion™ item 8157BNUMD. For compatible conductivity probe, see Orion™ item 013005MD. For compatible buffer solutions, see Orion™ items 810199 and 11007.