Orion™ Star™ A212 Conductivity Benchtop Meter, Thermo ScientificSupplier: Thermo Scientific
STARA2126 STARA2125 STARA2120 STARA2125
89206-310EA 2032.65 USD89206-310 89206-312 89206-314 MP89206-312
Orion™ Star™ A212 Conductivity Benchtop Meter, Thermo Scientific
Electrochemical Meters Conductivity Meters
Reliably measure conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity and temperature with the Orion™ Star™ A212 Conductivity Benchtop Meter for advanced laboratory analysis.
- Perform up to a five point conductivity calibration with calibration editing option that allows individual points to be fixed without a full recalibration
- Capture critical readings with measurement stability indicator and selectable read modes
- Auto-Read mode holds a stable reading, Continuous mode shows changing readings with hold option, and Timed mode logs data at specific intervals
- Eliminate the need for magnetic stir bars using the meter-controlled stirrer probe
- Data log collects and date/time stamps up to 2000 measurement sets with optional sample ID and user ID
- Calibration log stores ten most recent calibrations
- Three-year meter warranty
Record accurate and reliable conductivity, total dissolved solids, salinity, resistivity, and temperature measurements with the Orion™ Star™ A212 conductivity benchtop meter.
These instruments are easy to use, dependable laboratory meters with advanced features and functions. Selectable read modes and stability indicator provide flexibility and control over testing. All critical data is shown with measurements, including temperature, date and time, read type, measurement stability, and active calibration information. Onscreen calibration and setup instructions can be displayed in several local languages with new languages added through software updates. Navigation is fast and simple due to the comprehensive keypad with menu-specific function keys, dual purpose scroll/shortcut keys, plus power, measure, log view, and stirrer keys that ensure easy operation. All setup menus are in one location with direct access using a single shortcut key to quickly access, evaluate, and change measurement and instrument settings. Flexible power options with universal power adapter or optional AA batteries. IP54-rated housing resists dust and splashes, and can be wall-mounted. Non-volatile meter memory ensures data and settings are protected, even with loss of power.
The unit is ideal for a wide range of applications and advanced conductivity analysis in the lab. Set temperature compensated readings using linear, non-linear pure water, or EP options with 5, 10, 15, 20, or 25°C reference temperatures. Perform up to a five point calibration, log up to 2000 data point sets with time/date stamp, and easily transfer calibration and data logs via USB or RS232 to a printer or computer. Auto-ranging conductivity values offer consistent readings across the entire measurement range without the need to recalibrate.
Certifications: CE, TUV 3-1, FCC Class A.
Ordering information: For compatible conducitivity probes, see Orion™ items 013005MD and 013016MD. For compatible buffer solutions, see Orion™ items 11007 and 11008.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...