Orion™ Star™ A329 pH/ISE/Conductivity/Dissolved Oxygen Portable Multiparameter Meter, Thermo ScientificSupplier: Thermo Scientific
89206-372EA 1992.39 USD89206-372 89206-374
Orion™ Star™ A329 pH/ISE/Conductivity/Dissolved Oxygen Portable Multiparameter Meter, Thermo Scientific
Electrochemical Meters pH and Multi-Parameter Meters
Accurately measure pH, ion concentration, conductivity, dissolved oxygen and temperature with the Orion™ Star™ A329 pH/ISE/Conductivity/RDO/DO Portable Meter.
- Combined convenience with the benefits of a pH/ISE meter, conductivity meter and dissolved oxygen meter in one easy-to-use system
- Perform up to a five point conductivity calibration
- Auto-ranging conductivity values offer consistent readings across entire measurement range without need to recalibrate
- Use linear, non-linear, EP (USP) or off conductivity temperature compensation with 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25°C reference temperatures
- Calibrate dissolved oxygen using water-saturated air, air-saturated water, custom value (Winkler titration) and zero point options
- Informative, easy-to-read backlit graphic display with clear onscreen instructions simplifies operation
- Calibration log stores ten most recent calibrations
Get high accuracy and premium performance with the Orion™ Star™ A329 pH/ISE/Conductivity/DO/RDO Portable Meter, designed for a wide range of pH, ion concentration, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, and temperature testing and field applications.
Take measurements at the source with this premium line of portable meters. The meter offers an information-rich screen and user-friendly operation. This rugged, waterproof portable meter is ready to tackle the elements. Units are designed to be easy to use, dependable field meters that offer advanced features and functions including a 5000 point date log with sample ID and user ID options, calibration, and high/low limit alarms and password-protected measurement methods. Flexible power options with AA batteries or optional universal power adapter. Non-volatile meter memory ensures data and settings are protected, even with loss of power.
Evaluate samples in the most demanding locations using this waterproof meter with IP67-rated housing. Use the three channels to measure pH, conductivity, and DO simultaneously or view each channel separately. Perform up to five point pH and ISE calibrations with calibration editing option that allows individual points to be fixed without a full recalibration. Log up to 5000 data point sets with time/date stamp and transfer to a printer or computer.
Certifications: CE, TUV 3-1, FCC Class A.
Ordering information: For compatible pH electrode, see Orion™ item 8107UWMMD. For compatible conductivity probe, see Orion™ item 013010MD. For compatible DO probe, see Orion™ item 087010MD. For compatible buffer solutions and kits, see Orion™ items 910410-WA, 910710, and 911010.