Shimpo Imperial Contact Pocket Tachometer, Nidec Shimpo AmericaSupplier: Nidec-Shimpo
75836-636EA 178.22 USD75836-636
Shimpo Imperial Contact Pocket Tachometer, Nidec Shimpo America
The PT-120 is a velocity analyzing and measuring device that is ideal for rotational machine inspection and process speed analysis.
- Imperial models with 3 unit selection by simple adjustment
- Lightweight, ergonomic design allows comfortable portable use
- Large, backlit LCD for easy viewing
- Automatically records maximum, minimum, last value as well as up to 96 data points
- Includes contact wheel and apaters
- ABS plastic housing
- Long lasting battery life up to 40 hours
The PT-120 possesses a large backlit LCD screen that provides clear viewing in any environment. With a simple selection switch users can obtain readings in either RPM, meters, meters per minute in metric models or RPM, feet and feet per minute in imperial models. During testing, the unit automatically saves maximum, minimum, last recorded values and up to 96 logged data readings. The compact, lightweight PT-120 Tachometer comes standard with 3 AAA batteries, protective carrying case, plus several contact adapters and contact wheel.
Ordering information: Supplied with 3x AAA Batteries, protective carrying case, Large and Small cone adapter, funnel, surface wheel.