Shimpo Non-Contact Pocket Laser Tachometers, Nidec Shimpo AmericaSupplier: Nidec-Shimpo
75836-634EA 215.71 USD75836-634
Shimpo Non-Contact Pocket Laser Tachometers, Nidec Shimpo America
PT-110 is a simple model to use, ergonomic, rugged test instrument that operates with optical laser technology.
- Mesaures RPM, Hz, or Total by simple adjustment
- Lightweight ergonomic compact design allows comfortable portable use
- Large backlit LCD for easy viewing
- Automatically records maximum, minimum, last value as well as 96 data points
- Laser operation shows point of measurement
- ABS plastic housing
- Long lasting battery life up to 40 hours
This velocity analyzing and measuring device is ideal for rotational machine inspection and process speed analysis. The PT-110 possesses a large backlit LCD screen that provides clear viewing in any environment. Users can obtain results in either Hertz or RPM, as well as Total counts with the simple selection switch. During testing, the unit automatically saves maximum, minimum, last recorded values and up to 96 logged data readings. The compact, lightweight PT-110 Tachometer comes standard with reflective tape, 3 AAA batteries and protective carrying case.
Ordering information: Supplied with 3x AAA Batteries, protective carrying case, reflective tape.