Shimpo LCD Contact/Non-Contact Handheld Laser Tachometers, Nidec Shimpo AmericaSupplier: Nidec-Shimpo
75836-628EA 533.09 USD75836-628 75836-626
Shimpo LCD Contact/Non-Contact Handheld Laser Tachometers, Nidec Shimpo America
The Series DT-207LR digital tachometers incorporate laser technology yet retain our hallmark rugged construction and reliable quality components.
- Outstanding Accuracy allows use in the strictest applications
- Sophisticaed laser beam detection up to 20 feet provides operator safety
- Exceptionally rugged die-cast aluminum housing
- 10 Measurement memory capacity allows quick retrieval of stored data
- Long lasting battery life up to 40 hours
- Rear Threaded inserts provides option to permanently mount the device.
- CE Mark and NIST Certification included provide guarantee of quality performance
The DT-207 units offer incredible value and versatility as they can operate in non-contact and contact applications. These instruments feature a field-upgrade-able contact adapter for linear rate measure, conveniently allowing both non-contact and contact measurements. Incorporating the precise laser technology and user-friendly functions as the DT-207LR tachometer, the DT- 207LR-S12 provides an exceptional accuracy in measuring speed and length via its 12” wheel. The larger wheel rotates more slowly than a standard 6” wheel, enabling reliable and safe registration of high speeds. All Series 207LR units come standard with a NIST traceable calibration certificate. We’re confident you’ll agree that these fine units are the most advanced handheld tachometers on the market.
Certifications: CE, NIST.
Ordering information: Supplied with NIST Certificate 2 Cone adapters, funnel adapter, 3.5" extension shaft, carrying case, master 6" or 12" circumference wheel, 2AA batteries and contact adapter, reflective tape.