uTIP™ Pipette Tips feature innovations beyond ergonomics. FlexFit®, X-Resin®, and Blade® technologies developed by Biotix are found exclusively in Biotix pipette tips. Biotix technologies minimize inaccuracies associated with the number one issue in pipetting: user error. These proven features are standard on all Biotix Low Retention Pipette Tips, maximizing accuracy and precision.
- Low cost option for high quality tips in the lab
- 960 tips on the lab bench using the same surface area as 1 rack
- Re-sealable bag is available in both sterile and nonsterile formats
- Clear bag and color-coded snap cards allow for quick identification
- Fully recyclable, containing no contaminating cardboard or paper
- Inserts are easy to transfer to Biotix multi-functional empty racks
The CleanPak™ Reload System offers convenience and eco-friendliness.
Certified free of RNase, DNase, Pyrogens, and PCR Inhibitors. Each and every lot is tested for precision, ensuring superior quality and compatibility. All raw materials are lot controlled.
Designed to be user-friendly and engineered for simple application, CleanPak™ reduces bioburden by eliminating paper products and minimizing waste. Packaged in tamper-evident zipper bags, the CleanPak™ stack design reduces footprint and saves valuable benchtop space. Made from sturdy polypropylene, CleanPak™ is 100% recyclable. Included in each CleanPack™ package are 10 trays (96 tips/tray), a rack lid, and a rack base. Part number and lot number are printed on rack base for easy identification and traceability.
Certifications: ISO 9001.