SterEM™ Tryptic Soy Agar (TSA), USP, Irradiated, Hardy DiagnosticsSupplier: Hardy Diagnostics
76200-286PK 59 USD76200-286
SterEM™ Tryptic Soy Agar (TSA), USP, Irradiated, Hardy Diagnostics
Media for Microbiology Dehydrated Media for Microbiology
Sterile plates for environmental monitoring.
- New moisture control packaging format prevents moisture buildup and ensures safe and sterile transfer
- Optically clear polystyrene for distortion free viewing
- Heavy-Duty - Reduces breakage during shipping
- Polystyrene petri plates feature raised rings for stacking ability and prevents sliding
- Sterile by irradiation - Validated for Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-5
- Triple bagged, two nylon inner bags and one outer Mylar(R) bag that is heat sealed
Irradiated Tryptic Soy Agar (TSA), USP is recommended for use as a general growth medium for the detection and enumeration of microorganisms. The plates are triple bagged and sterilized by irradiation to promote a higher sterility assurance level.
Certifications: Certified to ISO 13485 - Manufactured in a licensed cGMP facility with the quality management system certified to ISO 13485.