SterEM™ SabDex (Sabouraud Dextrose) Agar, Irradiated, Hardy DiagnosticsSupplier: Hardy Diagnostics
76200-288PK 129.44 USD76200-288
SterEM™ SabDex (Sabouraud Dextrose) Agar, Irradiated, Hardy Diagnostics
Media for Microbiology Dehydrated Media for Microbiology
Sterile plates for environmental monitoring.
- New moisture control packaging format
- Prevents moisture buildup and ensures safe and sterile transfer
- Optically clear polystyrene for distortion free viewing
- Heavy-Duty - Reduces breakage during shipping.
- Polystyrene petri plates feature raised rings for stacking ability and prevents sliding
- Sterile by irradiation, validated for Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-5
- Triple bagged two nylon inner bags and one outer Mylar® bag that is heat sealed
Sabouraud Dextrose Agar is recommended for the isolation, cultivation, and maintenance of non-pathogenic and pathogenic species of fungi and yeasts, and meet the harmonized USP/EP/JP standards for the microbial examination of non sterile products. The plates are triple bagged and sterilized by irradiation to promote a higher sterility assurance level.
Certifications: Certified to ISO 13485. Manufactured in a licensed cGMP facility with the quality management system certified to ISO 13485.