The DMA 5000 M is the most accurate density meter on the market and is ideal for numerous fields of application and successful continuous operation in the laboratory.
- 10.4" touchscreen
- Applies state-of-the-art PCAP technology
- Provides a premium user experience
- Detects filling errors and gas bubbles in the sample
- Generates and records filling warnings
- Displays live images of the oscillating U-tube sensor and the entire filled-in sample
- Relevant images with the sample fully and clearly visible are stored in the data memory
- Later review of these images guarantees completely transparent measurement processes
- Particularly when using automatic sampling systems, U-View™ and FillingCheck™ supervise the entire measurement sequence and allow later verification of the results
- Eliminates all measurement drifts caused by temperature stress due to temperature changes or sample temperatures greatly different from the measuring temperature
- Allows accurate and convenient density measurements in a wide temperature range
- Only one adjustment at one temperature required
- Reference oscillator
First-class digital density measurement provided by the robust DMA Generation M density meters is applied in industrial quality control, in research, at authorities and standards organizations
This series of density meters - completed by DMA 4100 M and DMA 4500 M - provides unparalleled ease-of-use at an attractive price and ensures complete transparency and traceability of the sample filling and measurement process. Automatic viscosity correction. Across the samples' entire viscosity range. Eliminates viscosity-related errors. No viscosity standards required.
Be sure of your results. Fast, reliable measurement results at the highest accuracy (up to 0.000005 g/cm³). Only 1 mL of sample required. Preset measuring methods for different applications. Integrated conversion tables for simple density and concentration measurement. Different user functions applicable: tables, polynomials, formulas, linear functions and constants.
Full QM compliance. GMP/GLP and 21 CFR Part 11 compatibility. Audit Trail. Password protection with three user levels. Forgery-proof data export. Different security levels and increased security settings. Electronic signature.
Integrated tables and Functions: Alcohol tables, Extract/sugar tables, API functions, Acid/base tables, 20 freely programmable tables/user functions (tables, polynomials, formulas, linear functions and constants).
Wetted parts include PTFE, borosilicate glass.
Certifications: UL and CE Certified.
Ordering information: Optional Accessories include Printers, Density Standards and Pharmaceutical Qualifications.