Difco™ Actinomycete Isolation Agar, BDSupplier: BD Diagnostics
90000-510EA 333.42 USDCA90000-510 90000-510
Difco™ Actinomycete Isolation Agar, BD
Media for Microbiology Dehydrated Media for Microbiology
Actinomycete Isolation Agar is used with added glycerol for isolating and cultivating actinomycetes from soil and water.
- Sodium caseinate is a source of nitrogen
- Sodium propionate is a substrate in anaerobic fermentation
- Dipotassium phosphate provides buffering to maintain pH balance
- Magnesium sulfate and ferrous sulfate provide sulfates and metallic ions
- Agar is the solidifying agent
The added glycerol is a source of carbon to promote growth.