Tissue-Tek® Cryo3 ® Flex, Cryostats, Sakura FinetekSupplier: Sakura
6200 6202 6201 6209
75814-702EA 49757.86 USD75814-702 76028-310 75814-700 75814-698
Tissue-Tek® Cryo3 ® Flex, Cryostats, Sakura Finetek
Microtomes and Microtome Assemblies Microtomes
3D Precision Chuck for rapid tissue alignment.
- XYZ specimen orientation - precisely align the face of tissue to the blade without losing tissue
- Chuck stays in position when locking and unlocking
- 1" speciment travel - Ability to section thick tissue samples
- Anti-roll rake - ensure that sections are flat and allows easier pick up of tissue
- Storage space for up to 20 specimen holders
- Cooled blade holder for easier specimen collection
- USB and LAN ports enables connection to service support by manufacturer
Software enables an accumulated section count of number of sections made and the total thickness cut in microns.
On demand/manual defrost cycle is completed in 30 minutes. Automatic defrost cycle can be set to occur daily when unit is not in use.
Cryo+™ bar - When activated it is 20 °C lower than the Chamber temperature, within 5 minutes for rapid freezing of speciment. Lowest Cryo+ temperature is –50 °C. Cryo+ function automatically shuts off after 15 minutes after reaching temperature.
Option with winged chuck is available, which retains its XYZ angle position when locked/unlocked.
Certifications: IEC 61010-1:2010 Ed:3, UL 61010-1 Ed:3.
Accessories information: Included accessories are Operating Manual, 10 each Accu-Edge LP and HP Blades, 6 #5807 Small Specimen Holders, 6 #5808 Medium Speciment Holders, 100 Cryomolds Standard, 100 Cryomolds Biopsy, 1 #4583 OCT Compound, Heat Extractor, Utility Tray, Anti-Roll Plate, Anti-Roll Rake, Waste Bottle, Drain Cleaning Brush, 6 Cryobar Inserts.