PrimaPure™, Bovine Pulmonary Artery Smooth Muscle Cell Culture Kit (BPASMC), GenlantisSupplier: Genlantis
10497-348EA 1326.43 USD10497-348 10497-346
PrimaPure™, Bovine Pulmonary Artery Smooth Muscle Cell Culture Kit (BPASMC), Genlantis
Bovine pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells (BPASMC) are derived from tunica intima and tunica media of healthy, fibrous, plaque-free bovine large arteries.
- Each lot functionally characterized
- Same quality standard as the PrimaPure human cell products
- Tested negative for mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi
- Characterized positive for expression of smooth muscle cell specific α-actin
- Cryopreserved at the second passage
- Can be cultured and propagated at least 16 population doublings
Bovine smooth muscle cells are an economical alternative suitable for investigations in cardiac disease and arteriosclerosis, especially in co-culture with species-matched bovine arterial endothelial cells
Storage: Store cryopreserved vials in liquid nitrogen, growth medium at 4 °C in dark, subculture reagent kit at -20 °C and the reagents at 4 °C upon thawing.
Proliferation of the smooth muscle cells is considered a key event in the development of advanced lesions.
Delivery information: Each kit contains an ampoule of cryopreserved BPASMC, 500 mL of Bovine Smooth Muscle Cell Growth Medium and a Subculture Reagent Kit (including 100 mL each of HEPES Buffered Saline Solution, trypsin/EDTA, and trypsin neutralizing solution).