Stericheck Closed Sterility Test System, Type ML, MDISupplier: MDI MEMBRANE TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
SMLV0902XXX202 SMLC0902XXX302 SMLC0902XXX202 SMLV0902XXX302
75798-778CS 1539.18 USD75798-778 75796-904 75798-780 75796-902
Stericheck Closed Sterility Test System, Type ML, MDI
Dry Sterilizers Loop Sterilizers
Stericheck Type ML is a presterilized device for closed loop sterility testing of Medical Devices with Female Luer connections.
- Raised vents prevent air flow obstruction due to fluid logging
- Tough membrane helps withstand inadvertent back pressure
- 'L' shaped flow directors prevent frothing
- Archivable sterilization indicator in each pack
- Validated for equal sample distribution
- Can be used with the MDI Steripump or other available equipment
This male luer lock adaptor is designed for sterility testing of medical devices with female luer connectors
ETO Sterilized devices can be used under a laminar flow hood. Gamma Sterilized devices can be used in Isolators or Laminar Flow Hoods. The PVDF Membrane format can be used for liquids with an inhibitory property, such as antibiotics. The CN Membrane format can be used for all types of Pharmaceutical products.
Another single tube connection with a single vented needle is also connected to the male luer adaptor for transfer of rinsing solutions and/or nutrient media from closed vials to the canisters.
Certifications: Validated per USP 71 Sterility Tests. Validation Guide available upon request.